Join EQUITOX, a small but a Very High-Performance Company and its team of Regulatory Eco/Toxicological Experts.
EQUITOX is a worker-owned company founded in 2012. It is made up of 7 expert associates who implement and share daily their expertise while being involved in the life of the company. This collective expertise is based on strong values: client orientation, being demanding, quality, ethics and open-mindedness.
Our DNA: the regulatory compliance of chemical products, combined with a high-level scientific expertise in Toxicology and Ecotoxicology.
To reinforce its expertise, EQUITOX is recruiting a senior regulatory ecotoxicologist on a permanent contract.
You will be required to work on various subjects, with very different clients: start-ups, very small companies, small and medium-sized companies, big international groups, with which we have developed over time a relationship of trust.
Your main assignments:
- Bibliographic research and the establishment of ecotoxicological profile (CLP, UN-GHS, PBT, vPvB, endocrine disruptors, …);
- Realisation of regulatory dossiers (REACh, Biocides, …) and defending them before the Authorities;
- Exposure assessment, risk assessment and advice on risk management;
- Advice on test strategy (in silico tests, waiving, read-across/analogy) and test monitoring (physical-chemical tests, ecotoxicity tests and tests on environmental behavior);
- Regulatory support (REACh, biocide, …): anticipating evolutions, support during project development, compliance upgrades.
This teleworking job is located in the region of Lyon (FRANCE) to facilitate internal exchanges. You will integrate a team giving privilege to collective expertise, and bringing together scientific confrontation and the sharing of experience. This job thus requires autonomy, organisation and a team working spirit.
- A minimum 5 years experience, as a regulatory ecotoxicologist in industry, for the authorities and/or as a consultant;
- Good knowledge of regulations on chemical products (REACh, CLP, Biocides, SDS …);
- Mastery of regulatory, modelling and risk assessment tools (IUCLID, QSAR, CHESAR, EUSES…);
- Rigor and a passion for technical-scientific excellence;
- Strong capacity for team working.
Qualifications and skills:
- 5 years of study in ecotoxicology (masters, engineer, pharmacist, PhD…)
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written).
Salary: to be discussed (profit sharing and bonusses)
The applications (cover letter + curriculum vitæ) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following subject « Job position – Senior Ecotoxicologist».