The regulation on chemicals and its constant evolution forces the manufacturers and importers of chemicals to acquire a vast amount of toxicological and ecotoxicological data to enhance their knowledge of the hazards and minimise, as much as possible, the risks for man and the environment associated with these products.
EquiTox is a team of highly qualified experts in toxicology and ecotoxicology, with solid teaching experience.
We offer you these skills to give you what you need to understand these issues.
1- Training courses on Testing methods in Toxicology, Ecotoxicology and Physical chemistry
- to improve understanding of regulatory requirements in terms of intrinsic data, thereby anticipating inherent costs and workload,
- to acquire the skills required to interpret or draft chapters 9, 11 and 12 of the SDSs, or
- to identify the tests to be conducted on a molecule in R&D phase and determine at what stage of the project they must be launched so as to optimise commercial development…
- fully understand the impact of physico-chemical, toxicological and ecotoxicological data on the behaviour and hazard of the product in the work place, during transport, within the environment or on the human body, thereby controlling the risks,
- understand the regulatory or commercial consequences of a piece of data on classification or labelling…