EquiTox, your product safety partner!
With regulatory eco/toxicology as an entry point, EquiTox supports you in every step of your corporate life where the notion of product safety is of the essence.
- Anticipate the regulation and support its implementation: we monitor regulatory developments, analyse future modifications and their consequences for your business activities, help you comply with regulatory requirements ….
- Provide guidance to the industry and support change: Regulation is an ever-growing “living being”: there are always new texts and new ways to interpret them. We explain the regulatory consequences of your strategic and business decisions, advise you on the directions which should be taken in accordance with evolving regulations and your business development, assist you with the implementation of regulatory changes…
- Find the right products for the right markets: As knowledge of chemicals is more comprehensive and accurate, the regulatory consequences are more immediate. We help you integrate this knowledge into your R&D projects.
- Satisfy customers while complying with regulations: Customer relationships are at the heart of your concerns, but a regulatory framework is restricting your actions: use this to your advantage! We are here to turn regulatory constraints into an asset and selling point, and establish strong relationships with supervisory authorities.
As part of our advisory and appraisal missions, we compile dossiers and draft technical documents. We also provide you with training actions for your technical or management teams; we can participate in the identification of development strategies or in the implementation of organisations designed to integrate regulatory constraints into your existing processes.
We work on site, within your teams, or on our premises, for one-off or long-term services.
Products support and projects
A team to evaluate your products and successfully complete your projects.
Three highly qualified ecotoxicologists and four highly qualified toxicologists, help you acquire data on the environmental and toxicological properties of your products to conquer new markets or respond to your customers’ expectations.
- Toxicological/Ecotoxicological Profile
- Data acquisition strategies
- Emerging topics
- Qualification of testing laboratories
- Relationships with your customers
- GPS summary
Balance between regulatory requirements and your constraints.
Regulations set out a framework for action, while commercial and industrial issues determine the contours of this framework. EquiTox intends to help develop the industrial activity by adopting a pragmatic and rigorous approach to the issue of regulation.
- New substance registration in Europe
- Product registration outside Europe
- C&L notification
- Relationships with the Authorities
- Regulatory monitoring : REACh/CLP/Biocides
Equitox, experts dedicated to your regulatory information.
The safety data sheet (extended – eSDS) is a unique link between you and your customers. It provides key regulatory information for the safe use of your products. We help you promote it as a communication tool conveying a positive image of your company.
Training courses adapted to your needs.
The EquiTox experts train your teams in product safety regulations and help them familiarise themselves with the tools necessary for their application. The training courses are adapted to your needs: generic training sessions for your management teams or practical and detailed sessions for your technical teams.
- REACh training courses
- Biocide training courses
- Classification and Labelling training courses
- Risk Assessment training courses
- Training courses on Testing methods in Toxicology, Ecotoxicology and Physical chemistry
- SDS and extended SDS training courses